Drain Sewer Repair
Your home’s sewer line is directly connected to the city’s main sewer system, and if problems arise, you are responsible for fixing them in a timely manner. If left untreated, these issues can cause flooding and groundwater contamination, which are larger problems that you do not want to be dealing with!
As a leading plumbing company in San Jose, Our team at Knockout Plumbing & Repipe has got you covered with our drain sewer repair services. We have the knowledge and expertise to have your system back in working order as soon as possible. Contact us to book an appointment today!
Signs You May Have A Broken Sewer Line
There are many telltale signs of a broken sewer line, and if you notice these in and around your property it may be time to give us a call!
An Odor of Sewer Gas from Your Drains
Multiple Slow Drains in The Home
Various Clogs and Backups
You Notice Some Spots in Your Yard are Greener Than Others
A Soggy Lawn
Insect and Rodent Infestation
Mold and Mildew Growth Inside The Home
Broken Slabs and Wall Cracks Due To A Leak Washing Away Soil Supporting Your Homes Foundation
Reasons To Fix Your Sewer Line
- Broken, cracked, offset, or collapsed pipes — Sewer lines can become damaged due to shifting soil, tree roots, settling, and more.
- Blockage, grease buildup, or a foreign object — These items can restrict your sewer line from properly cleaning and draining.
- Corrosion — Corroded areas in your sewer line can cause the pipes to break and restrict water flow.
- Leaking Joints —These are the seals between pipes that keep them together. If one of them breaks, leaks will likely occur.
- Roots In Sewer Line — Trees and shrub roots can invade your sewer pipe and cause damage to its materials.
- Old Pipes — If your existing pipes are old or made with outdated material, it may be time for an upgrade!
Repair or Replacement
Although we won't know the best course of action until we take a look at your system, our team of experts can either repair or replace your sewage line. Our goal is to offer you affordable access to a well-functioning home, and we will recommend the best options for your situation.
Why Knockout Plumbing and Repipe?
We have numerous years of experience providing the best plumbing solutions to residents in San Jose. Our team of expert plumbers has the knowledge, expertise, and proper tools required to get the job done as best possible. We will provide you with the utmost service so that you can get back to enjoying your home!
Suffering from sewer line problems? Get in touch with us as soon as possible, as our team of experts is ready and willing to help resolve your issues. Contact us to book an appointment today!